How tech fits into your business
IT is no longer a cost but an investment that keeps on giving by facilitating business growth.
Consider what you can do to make your life easier right now, and how outsourcing IT can help you maximize the benefits of the tech that already impacts your day-to-day operations.
Running an organization is hard enough without worrying about when your equipment needs to be upgraded or if you are protected from evolving security threats.
IT Project Management and Implementation
IT Budgeting and Technology Roadmap
Ongoing Maintenance and Proactive Services
What services do you provide?
- Remote and Onsite Support
- CIO services with IT Planning and Strategy
- 3rd Party Technology Vendor Management
- Patch Management
- Network Management
- Technology Business Review
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR/EDR)
- Backup and Business Continuity
- Cybersecurity Services
- IT Project Management
- Email Security
- Privileged Access Management
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- DNS Security
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- 24/7 Security Operations Center (SOC)
- External Vulnerability Scanning
- Dark Web Monitoring
- Security Awareness Training
- Simulated Phishing
- Office 365 Security Monitoring
- And many more!
What types of businesses do you work with?
We work with small and medium-sized businesses, as well as enterprise customers.
Our primary focus is on businesses in regulated industries that are faced with unique challenges surrounding support, security, and compliance.
Some of these industries include healthcare, financial, legal, and professional services.
What are Managed IT Services
Managed IT Services is the practice of employing a third-party vendor to handle the technological needs of a business to achieve optimal results from their IT investment.
Why should I choose Coretechs?
Everything we do at Coretechs is focused on two core principles.
- We believe that without excellent customer service, a company can never succeed.
- Companies that leverage technology will achieve higher revenues and efficiency.
We developed the Coretechs process around these principles. Our dedicated proactive and reactive service teams provide an excellent experience for our clients. While the service desk ensures that all of your requests get handled promptly, the proactive teams ensure that everything is functioning behind the scenes as intended.
We believe that communication and collaboration are critical to any successful relationship. Regular meetings with our strategist ensure your business stays on track with predictable budgets and results.
I am a Coretechs customer. How do I get support?
We work how you like to work. You can email, call, text, or visit our online customer portal.
Email: [email protected]
Call or Text: 225.900.7448
I have additional questions. Can I talk to a Coretechs representative?
If you have questions about our services or which solution is best for you, contact us at 225.900.7448 or Request a Consultation.